The Autopilot ECLIPSE F60 Digital Environmental Controller combines precise temperature and humidity control along with cycle timing to create an intelligent yet easy-to-use unit. Three digital screens continuously display current temperature, relative humidity, and a cycle timing countdown clock. LED lights indicate active modes and inform the user of any errors.
Eclipse F60 has four outlets: Cooling, Heating, Humidify/Dehumidify, Cycle Timer. The three temperature and humidity outlets offer customizable day and night set points while the cycle timer outlet controls any device requiring a repeated on/off function during a 24 hour time period. All four outlets feature heavy duty protective covers that prevent atmospheric moisture from entering the device. A built-in data logger records minimum and maximum temperature and humidity levels.
The F60’s sensitive and intelligent remote combination probe features a highly accurate temperature/humidity sensor and photocell for daylight detection. The probe can be placed up to 15 feet from the controller, and has been designed to resist EMI/EFI from electronic ballasts.
Mounts to both walls and grow tents. Two mounting kits are included with each controller.
- 4 outlets control temperature (heating & cooling), humidity and a cycle timed device
- Operates temperature and humidity outlets independently or synchronized
- Separate day/night temperature and humidity set points
- Cycle timer outlet modes: day only/night only/24 hours
- Cycle timer is programmable down to 1 second
- Records high/low temperature & humidity levels
- 15' temperature and humidity sensor with photocell
- LED mode and error indicators
- Internal battery keeps settings during unexpected power failure
- 14.5 max operating amperage, 120V
NOTE: Items APCL4X / APCL8X can be used as optional power expanders to control higher amp devices. Hardwire the power expander device to your power supply, then plug the 120V trigger cable into the appropriate outlet on the F60 controller. Now the F60 will turn on /off your device(s) as programmed.