“Ushio America introduces a new DE (double-ended) Metal Halide lamp to its Hilux Gro professional horticulture lamp line. The 1000W DE Metal Halide lamp holds the highest industry quality ISO 9001 standards with best-in-its-class reliability over lifetime.
Made in Germany and designed for usage in open luminaries, the DE Metal Halide lamp offers spectral distribution optimized for photosynthesis efficiency with PAR output of up to 1800 ?mol/s, and is available in 5500K color temperature.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- PAR output of up to 1800 ?mol/s
- Super high output lamp technology
- Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
- Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
- Highest quality and consistent performance
- Engineered in ISO 9001 certified facility
- Suitable for open fixtures
- This lamp must be ignited at specified ignition voltage and operated at rated lamp power of 1000 Watts (+/- 3%)
- The power supply needs to comply with the specifications set out in the datasheet. The lamp technically can dim, but is then excluded from warranty
Note: Operate between 800-1000 watts only. Do not boost or overdrive the lamp.
Metal Halide 1000W Double Ended lamps are designed to operate at 1000W (100%) setting only. Dimming is not advised and will void warranty.