- Bud Blaster will dramatically increase quality and heavy fruit load, especially during the last two weeks of a plants flowering cycle.
WHY:Bud Blaster contains vitamins, minerals and three different super phosphates, one of which is imported as an exclusive ingredient of Bud Blaster. Bud Blaster also contains the highest quality food grade vitamin B1 and the growth proliferate allantoin. This combination of pure ingredients ensures rapid absorption by a plant in its most critical, final ripening stage.
- Bud Blaster maintains correct pH, ensuring plant absorption and utilization.
- Bud Blaster can be used with all other nutrient lines.
- Bud Blaster dissolves quickly and easily.
- Bud Blaster is economical; a little goes a long way to give dramatic results.
- Bud Blaster reduces shock and stress during heavy fruit load production.
- Bud Blaster is to be used during late ripening stage, last two weeks.
- Bud Blaster can also be used during early flowering at lower concentrations with effective results.
If you are looking to maximize your yields and harvest more weight, then this is the product for you. Using maximum amounts of phosphorous (P) and extremely high levels of potassium (K), Bud Blaster will live up to its name and blow your plants up! Masterfully crafted using only high quality ingredients and absolutely no dyes, hormones, nor plant growth regulators (PGR's). Also included is small amount of nitrogen supplied in the ammonium ion form, which means your plants should stay nice and green right up until the end. With the NPK weighing in at 1-52-31, you know that these levels of minerals supply your plant with more than enough PK boost to achieve bigger yields. Compatible with almost all nutrient regimens, Bud Blaster is an excellent choice for a late flower PK Boost. Use during the last three to four weeks of the flowering cycle. Be careful when adding to your reservoir, as this product will raise your electrical conductivity levels, which may or may not burn your plants
SuperNatural Feed Schedule